|Product Type||Water Soluble||Foliar||Crop Dev.||Crop Specific|
It is a fine, highly soluble product.
|Micro-elements (mg/kg)||2 275||1 300||2 025||900||1 817||198|
* = chelated
The total collection of products available ensures that our clients can match the nutritional needs of their crops at every growth stage, but also adapt either their overall fertilizer programs or their practices.
- Maize can experience nutrient deficiencies due to other reasons although there maybe enough nutrients in the soil.
- In maize, cobb and tassle initiation occurs in the first six weeks after emergence. From six weeks onward the maize plant grows and develops very quickly, which means that any deficiencies including nutrient deficiencies during this growth phase can have a significant impact on the production potential.
- Some nutrients are more important than other nutrients during specific growth stages. Mielie OEMFF® is not a generic foliar feed. It is specifically formulated to meet the specific needs of a maize plant and the necessary micro-elements are chelated.
- Mielie OEMFF® enhances the efficiency of the maize plant through, for example, improved root development and improved chlorophyll production for photosynthesis.
- Only one product necessary for a foliar feed in the spray tank.
|3 to 4 kg||As a foliar application for general growth and development at the 8 to 12 leaf stage (4 to 6 weeks after emergence). Especially one week after a gliphosate application.|
|3 to 4 kg||As a foliar application for pollination,fertilization and grain fill, two weeks before the tassling stage.|
|8 kg||Can also be applied at the abovementioned growth stages through overhead irrigation.|
Enhanced Efficiency through Innovation
Kynoch’s vision is to be an innovative plant nutrition supplier that complements our clients’ businesses through Yield Enhancing Technologies® and innovation that enhances fertilizer performance. This, as well as a comprehensive range of agronomic services, plant nutrient scheduling® aligned with plant development and growth enhancers, allows us and our clients to manage the growth of their crops optimally.
Researchers work constantly to develop technologies that improve fertilizer performance and efficiency. Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizers are fertilizer products that can reduce nutrient losses to the environment while increasing nutrient availability for the crop. These fertilizers can either slow down the release of nutrients for uptake or alter the conversion of nutrients to other forms that may be less prone to losses.
To complete the full range of plant nutrition requirements, other fertilizer materials and enhancers are sourced locally and internationally. As a result, your long-standing innovative plant nutrition partner now brings you Enhanced Efficiency through Innovation.
Our product offering is continuously being updated to ensure we bring you the latest proven technology and enhancers in improving the quality and efficiency of our products and also your crop as you can nurture growth at every stage.
Kynoch is the exclusive distributor of the globally proven Agrotain® nitrogen stabiliser supplied by Koch Industries. This Agrotain® technology was the first of many technologies that we adopted to ensure efficiency on the farm. It allowed us to build a new category of N-hanced-N® products which are known as the KynoPlus® range.
KynoPlus® was specifically designed to mitigate the potential volatilisation losses typically associated with urea. This product is beneficial to all farmers but particularly so to no-till farmers faced with large amounts of crop residue on the soil surface. The higher efficiency of KynoPlus® can also reduce transport costs and handling on the farm.
- Mielie OEMFF® contains macro-elements, secondary-elements and micro-elements in a specific ratio which is beneficial to maize and can be used as a general application if needed.
- Extremely usefull if the maize plant was exposed to stresses like water logged conditions/drought and heat, cold or chemical stress.
- Can be used under very high or very low pH conditions where specific micro-nutrient deficiencies are expected.