Customised Fertilizer Blends by Kynoch Fertilizer
Fertilizers are a major role players in agriculture; not only do fertilizers contribute to a large percentage of the cost to produce a crop, but it greatly affects the produce and yield as well. Nowadays, there is a movement towards customised fertilizer blends and more complex fertilizers rather than conventional fertilizer products.
Kynoch is a leading producer of fertilizer, providing a wide range of complex, crop specific fertilizers to the agricultural industry in South Africa. If you are looking for a fertilizer product that is customised to your specific crop’s nutrient needs, contact Kynoch today. Our team of agriculturalists will advise you on the best product for your needs.
The total collection of products available ensures that our clients can match the nutritional needs of their crops at every growth stage, but also adapt either their overall fertilizer programs or their practices.
The benefits of customised blends from Kynoch
There are many benefits to using customised fertilizer blends, which is summed up as the following:
- Customised fertilizers help to maximise crop yield, while following fertilizer best management practices to lessen the impact on the environment, prevents harmfulness to human health.
- Customised fertilizer blends improves the efficiency of fertilizer application, and is often combined with Precision Agriculture methods to supply crops and areas with the required nutrients.
- More effective fertilizer application help farmers to save on costs when it comes to their crop’s fertilizer needs, as fertilizer won’t go to waste or be unnecessarily applied.
- Fertilizer will be customised to certain crops, growth stages of the plant and soil demands, providing optimal nutrition at the stage that the plan needs it most.
Enhanced Efficiency through Innovation
Kynoch’s vision is to be an innovative plant nutrition supplier that complements our clients’ businesses through Yield Enhancing Technologies® and innovation that enhances fertilizer performance. This, as well as a comprehensive range of agronomic services, plant nutrient scheduling® aligned with plant development and growth enhancers, allows us and our clients to manage the growth of their crops optimally.
Researchers work constantly to develop technologies that improve fertilizer performance and efficiency. Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizers are fertilizer products that can reduce nutrient losses to the environment while increasing nutrient availability for the crop. These fertilizers can either slow down the release of nutrients for uptake or alter the conversion of nutrients to other forms that may be less prone to losses.
To complete the full range of plant nutrition requirements, other fertilizer materials and enhancers are sourced locally and internationally. As a result, your long-standing innovative plant nutrition partner now brings you Enhanced Efficiency through Innovation.
Our product offering is continuously being updated to ensure we bring you the latest proven technology and enhancers in improving the quality and efficiency of our products and also your crop as you can nurture growth at every stage.
Kynoch is the exclusive distributor of the globally proven Agrotain® nitrogen stabiliser supplied by Koch Industries. This Agrotain® technology was the first of many technologies that we adopted to ensure efficiency on the farm. It allowed us to build a new category of N-hanced-N® products which are known as the KynoPlus® range.
KynoPlus® was specifically designed to mitigate the potential volatilisation losses typically associated with urea. This product is beneficial to all farmers but particularly so to no-till farmers faced with large amounts of crop residue on the soil surface. The higher efficiency of KynoPlus® can also reduce transport costs and handling on the farm.
Range of crop specific customised fertilizer blends from Kynoch
Kynoch has developed a range of fertilizer products designed to meet the needs of specific crop types. Kynoch’s crop specific fertilizers allow farmers to supply their specific crops with the required nutrients, at the growth stage they need it most. The range of crop specific customised fertiliser blends from Kynoch include:
- Maize: Kynoch’s Maize OEMFF has been designed to provide Maize plants with the required nutrients at the growth stage the plant needs it most. Maize OEMFF will maximize Maize yield, and promote the quality of the produce.
- Pasture: Pasture OEMFF by Kynoch has been developed to meet the nutrient needs of pastures, providing the pastures with the necessary nutrients.
- Soya: Use Kynoch’s Soya OEMFF to promote the growth of your Soybean plants for optimal plant quality and yield.
- Sunflower: Sunflower OEMFF from Kynoch has been developed to aid in the growth of your sunflower crops, promoting yield potential and plant growth.
- Veggie: Give your vegetable crops the required nutrients at the stage they need it most with Veggie OEMFF from Kynoch.
- Wheat: Wheat OEMFF from Kynoch is trusted by many farmers and agriculturalists, providing them with an effective fertilizer for their wheat crops.
- Sugar Cane: Promote growth and increase yield potential of your sugarcane crops with Sugarcane OEMFF developed by Kynoch.
Kynoch is able to supply you with a fertilizer blend that matches your specific nutrient requirements, in accordance with your actual requirements, and governed with very specific rules from the Registrar. Contact Kynoch today to talk to a regional sales consultant or agriculturalist about your specific crop and customised fertiliser blend needs.