Kynoch’s vision is to be an innovative plant nutrition supplier that complements our clients’ businesses through Yield Enhancing TechnologiesTM and innovation. This, as well as a comprehensive range of agronomic services, plant nutrient schedulingTM aligned with plant development and growth enhancers allows us and our clients to manage the development of their crops optimally. As far as we are concerned there are no silver bullets, but long term success results from the sum total of all we do.
Kynoch is the exclusive distributor of globally proven Agrotain® nitrogen stabilisers supplied by Koch Industries as well as a select range of Yara International premium products. This Agrotain® technology was the first of many technologies that we invested in, so as to ensure efficiency on the farm. It allowed us to build a new category of N-hanced-NTM products.
More recently this offering have been enhanced so as to bring you different variants of this product range.
- KynoPlusTM was the first in this range of products and was specifically designed to mitigate the potential volatilisation losses typically associated with urea. This product is especially beneficial to South African farmers due to the inefficient logistics in the country.
- Subsequently KynoPlusTM Super and KynoPlusTM Ultra have been added to this range of products. These further enhanced alternatives also curbs volatilisation losses, but in addition also reduces potential nitrogen losses (from nitrification and leaching).
- A liquids alternative to these products, based on UAN, is also available.
KynoPop™ is Kynoch’s carefully formulated pop-up fertilizer – a fine, dry highly water-soluble product that:
- enhances the effectiveness of the seedling and improves early root development,
- results in stronger seedlings that can better tolerate stress conditions (cold, heat, drought, herbicides, etc.), diseases and pests.
Kynoch has developed its own foliar range to address the specific needs of different crops and is referred to as our OEMFF®-range. This product range had been developed with the specific crop’s physiology in mind and as a result this offering does not follow a “one-size-fits-all” approach.
The specially formulated and growth stage specific OEMFF® products from Kynoch will boost your crop to reveal only their best at each growth stage. Each of the tailor-made formulations complement the macro and micro nutritional requirements of the plant at a particular phenological stage and therefore this range of foliars:
- Supports and enhances amongst others root development, growth, flowering and cell enlargement,
- Consists of the applicable micro-elements in chelated form,
- Assists in the mitigation of crop stresses,
- Can be used under high or low pH conditions, and
- Attributes towards excellent yields and profits.
The days of using only one nitrogen source as top dressing fertilizer are long gone. The increased plant food requirement of modern high potential cultivars necessitates a new approach. If you want to turn green (the plant) into gold (grain), then it is necessary to apply nitrogen (N), calcium (Ca) and Boron (B) together in one product, such as GreenGold®.
The three nutrients all have a positive influence (synergy) on each other and now you are able to combine calcium (Ca) and boron (B) into a product that is based on KunoPlus™. The days of using nitrogen alone as, for example, top dressing, are long gone. Use nitrogen, calcium and boron in one product like GreenGold® and experience the difference yourself.
To complete the full range of plant nutrition requirements, other fertilizer raw materials, products and enhancers are sourced locally and internationally. As a result, your long-standing innovative plant nutrition partner now brings you Enhanced Efficiency through Innovation.
Our product offering is continuously being updated so as to ensure we bring you the latest proven technology and enhancers in improving the quality and efficiency of our product and also your crop as you are able to nurture growth at every stage.